Thursday, November 18, 2010

creating a working model of the universe in one’s head

we are all in an ongoing process of
creating a working model of the universe in our heads

so that we can each function
the way we need to.


posit:
[yes, department of redundancy department - I *realize* I'm repeating myself. That's how it works, how I learn, how I grow, how I implement new ideas and put them in place.]

we are *all* in a lifelong, ongoing process of creating and endlessly refining a universe (in our heads) that

satisfies our needs
explains what’s happening to us and around us

that, quite simply, makes *sense* of things for us.

We’re making a map, a set of directions, a field guide, a compendium, a *collection* of ideas, thoughts, images, that allow us to *function* in this life.

No comments: