Monday, November 15, 2010

My ability to trust

that sweetness is available to me.


Life is full of sweetness.

It is also full of bitter, and sour.

Sometimes you can choose; other times, things just seem to come your way and sometimes, you get caught out. Or, maybe it's like that Spanish saying, "En boca cerrado no entran moscas." In other words, don't go around with your mouth hanging open (like some kind of dolt?) and maybe nothing will fly in there.

Tell people to BE NICE.

When that doesn't work? Walk away. Allow NOT that bitterness, that cruelty, that unthinking, thoughtless, mindless, numb inconsideration to tarnish or taint you in any way. Water offa duck.

2 comments:

Michael Finley said...

Not only am when I am with people that I do not want to be with is it harmful I am missing time being with people I like.

I figured this out in my consultant business. I called up two clients and fired them.

Now I can be in the middle of a project and tell people I am done. Funny how when you have that power you don't have to use it as much.

grasshopper said...

Yes, it can be very freeing. I am still learning how to use this superpower. I have only a learner's permit as a superhero :-)