Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Guilt tripper, yeah!

I caught her, I caught her! YEAH! And I think it shocked and surprised her :-)

No more putting up with THAT shit!

"Don't try to guilt trip me for something *I* didn't do! It's NOT MY FAULT!"

And she recognized the unfairness of BLAMING me for something I had no control over and nothing to do with, that I didn't even KNOW about.

So she backed off, not quite apologizing (goddess *forbid*!), but at least seeing that she was OUT OF LINE.

***
So this is 'their' technique: (dysfunctional? passive aggressive? child of alcoholic? who knows.)

They:

Get you on the defensive.
Attack.
Keep you off balance.

Since *YOU* don't THINK this way, or ACT this way, you never catch on to their trick, they always catch you off guard.

Because *you're* always trying to be fair, and rational, as is your NATURAL way to be. To THINK, and to CONSIDER BOTH (or ALL) sides.

And THEN act, once you've thought it through.

These OTHER guys, on the other hand, just BELT in there without looking, without thinking, and then expect YOU to clean up the gigantic MESS that THEY've left behind.

***

NAIL

HAMMER

BAM!!!!!!!!

I can actually FEEL my head, neck and shoulders RELAX at not having to carry the WEIGHT of that unnecessary BULLSHIT.

No comments: