Tuesday, November 16, 2010

when you are continually inundated

with one message

the same message

day in

day out


it is nearly impossible for the brain to even *grasp*, imagine, any alternative.

Bombarded. 24/7

Or, conversely:

Perhaps the mind/soul, starved for sustenance, LEAPS viscerally. Religion, for example, provides succor to the soul-sick, the life-weary.

I am just trying to understand. Still seeking that Theory of Everything, or whatever the heck it's called.

***
Am watching Wonderful World with Matthew Broderick. Very painful, very bitter.

Mentions game theory. Am googling about that as I watch the movie.

Interesting variant (or clone?) of Abundance Theory, at first glance.

(Guy at the library said, today, "It's all good." How I would *dearly* love to strangle, throttle and/or beat about the head and neck all brain-washed IDIOTS who spout this mindless tripe.

It is fucking DEMONSTRABLY *NOT* all good, you fucking moron!

But I settled for merely saying, calmly, "I wouldn't go that far. But I'm glad it's working for you." Then walked away.)

***

No comments: