Wednesday, November 17, 2010

letting go

or trying to.

The thing is, *trying* doesn't work. It goes at its own pace, regardless of what I do. When circumstances are right? It just flows. When they're not? It doesn't.

I drank at least four Cokes today, and am sound asleep. I ran the heat high and watched three movies.

I can only process as fast as I can process. And if I need him ♥ around (even if only on the phone) to do the work? Then I'm limited by that too.

Although we had an amazing conversation today. Very open and freeing. He keeps insisting that I say exactly what I'm thinking any time I hesitate or seem unsure. I keep telling him that some of these things I've never talked about, and so haven't necessarily the 'right' words.

***
Quote from Carolyn Myss:

"The lesson of the second chakra is to learn to interact consciously with others: to form unions with people who support our development and to release relationships that handicap our growth."

No comments: