Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I fucking CAUGHT the slippery little bugger!

YOUR
failure to COMMUNICATE

is

NOT
MY
FAULT!!!!!

I want to SCREAM this at the top of my LUNGS!

She TRIED to blame ME for HER mistakes. Make it MY fault that SHE was unreachable at the time she said she would be.


But I CAUGHT her!

And CALLED HER ON IT!

And gave it straight back:
"Don't try to make ME feel guilty for YOUR mistake!"

"YOU fucked up, NOT ME!

"And for ONCE, I fucking CAUGHT you at it!"

Her trick, which I *just now* spotted, when she's feeling frustrated or angry, is to TAKE IT OUT ON ME. Whether it's MY fault or not. Whether I had ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT WHATSOEVER, or not.

Jesus FUCKING christ.

The fucking SCAPEGOAT phenomenon, yet AGAIN.

Yes, I'm shouting. Through my keyboard.

:-)

***
The FUNNY thing is, she actually sounded SHEEPISH when I called her on it!

She said, well, now I can't do this, this and this.

I said, "I've called you FOURTEEN TIMES in the last 45 minutes trying to fucking COMMUNICATE with you so that THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN!"

Her: "Well, I've been up a ladder and had my phone off."

Me: "THAT is not MY fault! Don't try to lay a GUILT TRIP on me for something I had nothing to do with!!!!"

Note to self:
*I* was trying to communicate! While YOU were busy just doing what YOU needed to do! And you weren't THINKING about ME at all, AS USUAL.

See, she tries to make it my FAULT.

Like there's any FAULT, or BLAME, necessary.

*I* was just trying to work something out that would work for BOTH of us, by using this so-called 'convenient' technology to HELP US FUCKING COMMUNICATE.

But INSTEAD, it wasted all the time I COULD have been spending doing what *I* needed to do to GET READY TO GO.

So she tries to put ME on the defensive -

I'm still trying to figure this out -

She takes HER uncomfortable feelings, and puts them on ME, and tries to make ME responsible for them.

Instead of ASKING outright for what SHE NEEDS, she just FAILS TO COMMUNICATE.

And then gets all UPSET when she can't get done what she needs to get done.

Something about power, perception of who has power and who doesn't, ways that 'powerless' people communicate. Or don't.

Or how they ('powerless' people) use NON COMMUNICATION to try to REGAIN some power. By simply being UNRESPONSIVE.

The thing is, they don't KNOW they're doing ANY of this stuff.

They just DO it, blindly and blithely, belting through life leaving a trail of baffled, befuddled and ANGRY people behind them.

GAH!

No comments: