Thursday, April 9, 2009

ok, I know this is crazy, but...

...gallbladder as rage processor.

If I knew then what I know now, I probably would have made a different choice. And felt like it was in fact a choice rather than yet another corner I'd been painted into with no other option than to cut off yet another bit of myself that was deemed inappropriate, unacceptable, not OK.

And you're saying, it's just a frickin' gallbladder fer chrissake, what's the big deal? People get them out every day. I've heard you can live just fine without one.

Yeah, well, that's Western 'medicine' for you. If you don't know what it does, it must not be very important. 20 years later? Oh, oops - sorry, didn't know you needed that! Colon cancer from bile acids dripping uncontrolled into small intestine the last 20 years? Gee, sorry about that. Oh well.

Anyway - guess that rage generator still works.