Monday, December 20, 2010

Clearing the mental? heart- al? :-) log jam.

confused.

Help me, rhonda.

I cannot reach out to *him* ♥ because

I am reaching

inward.

No. it is –

OK for me to reach for him.

But the place I reach from

is

also OK.

So.

What is it?

***
Unfurling.

Leaves must grow
UPWARD
OUT.

ROOTS

grow DOWN, not inward.

So.

Soil;
water
sun.

He is my sun.

Why?

voices say, “that is *not* ok, not good. Wrong.”

But *I*, I, say, to myself:

Love. Love him.  Let him love you.  Including: Reaching out. Asking. *Taking* what is given. It is *not* selfish. He ♥ said this, when I said that I was *trying* to learn to reach for what I wanted: "Don't ever lose that."

The ‘parents’* had it WRONG. Do NOT listen to them, grasshopper. In any smallest nano-place of your soul, spirit, mind, body, heart – any cell of your being.


Exeunt. OUT, damn spot!

No comments: