Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We’ll get there when we *get* there! (Mr. Incredible)

I hear this little, tiny voice *way* down in my – what – subconscious? screaming at me to STOP! Rest! Slow down.

But I am *obsessed*. I *must* finish this current run, this growth spurt. I *must* ride this wave to its end. Because, who *knows* when the ‘right’ circumstances for growth will come round again? Just like everything, I will *trust* that it’s ‘there’ for me – the Universe, that is – when it’s *shown* me enough times that I can, by basic *experience*, trust that – it’s there for me. The opposite of ‘once bitten twice shy’, whatever that would be. Can’t think of a clever inverse saying just now, maybe later :-) This feels good!

Actually, ‘obsessed’ is the wrong word. Too judgmental, harsh, critical. Need different word. Thinking.

Ok: Focused. Determined. As in, “I’m *bound* and determined to figure this SOB the heck out!”

Better :-)

No comments: