Wednesday, September 1, 2010

hungry

No criticism. Observation only.

So today I observe that as my stomach (and other bits further down?) seem to be reaching maximal 'emptiness' (meaning, no food), my head gets clearer and clearer and (at least at the moment) much of the stuff I've been battling with seems to flow clearly, cleanly and easily from me onto the screen.

I sense a limit to this, because soon my brain will be out of food, and I will have to recharge.

At this point, will I have enough cranial capacity left (when running on synaptic 'fumes') to recharge properly? My plan is to go get broiled salmon and mashed taters at my favorite place - a heaping helping of omega-3s + lots of lovely carbs for calming, plus the MOUNTAIN of butter I intend to add over top of the whole thing. YUM!!!! (oooh, if i'm nhungtryot careful i'll make myself so hungry I can't finish this. TUMMY SAY: go EAT!!!)

No comments: