Thursday, February 24, 2011

interestingly,

I've sort of adopted this actor (the guy with the rose a few posts back) as a surrogate mother/father figure (he somehow seems to contain *both* aspects - not sure I can explain that.)

Anyway, in watching every movie of his I can find to help feed this bottomless need for being parented, I've (of course) come across plenty of dogs and other disappointments, where his acting or the role he's playing lets me down.

I just realized today, after watching another role where he didn't quite give me what I was looking for, that I was 'making excuses' for him - just like I used to do with the ยต unit! Care-taking a fictional character (although of course the *actor* is real, and still alive). I think my mind went *gloink!* when I realized what my brain was doing to itself.

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Bloody fooking 'ell some of these habits are hard to break.

No comments: