Friday, February 25, 2011

'k, I don't know who makes the 'rules' about these things,

but I wanna make my *own* rules from here on out.

From here on out? Only people I *like* are allowed in my life. And *I* get to choose them. (Hey, *I'm* writing this story here - butt out! :-) So I'm assembling my cast of characters, and so far I've got:

Aidan Quinn
and
Emma Thompson.

Found some pictures of the two of them together:















Hugh Grant might be allowed in now and then, as I find him *insanely* funny (at times), occasionally charming, and, under the right circumstances? quite a likeable human, in general.

The Thompson/Quinn photos are from the 2004 New York screening of Angels in America.

2 comments:

Michael Finley said...

I don't know who makes the rules either when I find out someone is in trouble.

I am still liking the schema thing. If I don't fit someones schema they force me into it with there mind or blame me for not matching it.

I am starting to enjoy being different. I am not different because I enjoy it.

grasshopper said...

:-) - yeah, the rules make no dang sense whatsoever. Maybe that's because they were made by other people.

Glad the schema thing's still working for you, nice when you find something useful and the wheels keep going round and round for a while - can kind of allow you to put your mind to other things for a bit. Possibly.

Getting comfortable in one's skin, as they say, may be the greatest gift there is. Sometimes it doesn't come to us til late in life, or so it seems.