Saturday, January 8, 2011

Balance

Have this natural urge to ‘help’, must balance with need to draw limits on how *much* help I’m giving. Or, really, how much I allow people to *take* from me when I’m in a ‘giving’ mood. Something like that – feels like there’s this literal, visceral, lump in my body between 2nd and 3rd chakras that represents my body trying to ‘solve’ this.?

Maybe awareness is key. So: If I ‘turn somebody down’, I feel guilty (2nd chakra).

At the same time, if I successfully ‘help’ someone, 2nd chakra *also* gets a big ‘positive’ charge.

Tangly, innit.

Third chakra: The will to *not* be pushed around, to get ‘my way’ with people I – intuitively? – perceive as ‘pushy’ or ‘bossy’.

Hm. Seems almost like leftover childhood development stuff – the two- to three-year-old ‘individuation’ stuff. *Very* tangly.

Think that’s all I got for now.

No comments: