Sunday, January 30, 2011

a funny thing happened on the way to the meltdown.

Reset.

Complete and instantaneous. Like

hitting the triple word square on Scrabble
or waking up on Daylight Savings Day, and suddenly realizing you've got a free, extra, bonus hour.

Only today? It was a whole day.

Somehow I was *so* stressed all day yesterday and the day before, thinking about things I had to do Monday, I was so *sure* last night that tomorrow was Monday -

I woke up today, having set the alarm, all ready to tackle my list -

The idiot downstairs (need a symbol for *him*, too) was still here, couldn't figure out why he'd be here so late in the morning on a Monday. Figured maybe he was sick.

Wasn't til I got the 'puter fired up and started deleting the eletronic detritus from the night before that I looked twice for the new load file to have a Jan 31 date, and suddenly went: D'oh! It's Sunday! I don't have to panic yet! Woo-hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I CAN GO BACK TO BED and SLEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: