Sunday, January 30, 2011

the next part of it is habit.

Could have gone right back to bed, but the process of unraveling this tangled wad of string before it snapped back into place - SCHPLAP! kept me awake and fired up, and now I'm in that slightly revved, hyper state where I'm thinking of getting a Coke and some candy to keep me going.

Sleeeeep...

What song do mama grasshoppers sing to baby grasshoppers? Ooh, the sound of crickets - that's a *beautiful* song! Hard to sing with a human voice, though. Hm.

So: It's a habit.

Part of it's feeling like I'm missing something - the amount of time *wasted* in the 'freeze' state, then the disentangling - I feel *cheated*, somehow, of my life, as if I've spent an *insane* amount of it battling these invisible monsters and demons that no one else can see.

Sad grasshopper face :-(

But.

Progress is being made!

And there's enough time today to do *both* the sleeping *and* the high-rev celebratory wackiness.

No comments: